Roger Lear has long been a leader in the executive search and internet recruiting industry. After graduating from Florida State University, Roger started Lear & Associates which specializes in placing insurance industry talent with national insurance companies. In 2001, together with his partner Scott Kotroba, he created www.GreatInsuranceJobs.com. Today, GIJ is the #1 insurance employment niche site in the country. In 2005, Roger applied this technology to www.OrlandoJobs.com and 2016 to MiamiJobs.com. Today, Roger speaks to many human resource groups and recruiters around the country about the impact of the internet and social media recruiting.
In addition, Roger also speaks to schools, universities and job seeker groups about careers and the job search process. He is a frequent guest on FOX35 Orlando talking about employment trends in Central Florida. For the last 10 years, he has been the sponsor chair for the HR Florida State Conference.
- Company:President, OrlandoJobs.com
- Short Bio:Specialize in recruiting insurance professionals who excel in the areas of claims, underwriting, loss control/risk management, sales (producers) at all level for the industry best companies. Roger is the founder and president of OrlandoJobs.com and GreatInsuraceJobs.com.
- August 26, 2021, 11:30 Hire Day Orlando 2021
- August 26, 2021, 01:30 Hire Day Orlando 2021
- March 27, 2020, 01:15 Virtual Hire Day Orlando
- November 16, 2018, 11:30 Diversity Job Fair 2018
- June 8, 2018, 12:15PM PM Hire Day Orlando Job Fair 2018