A serial entrepreneur specializing in Human Resource Development (training/learning) focused on mentoring, skill development, and creating cultures of inclusion and empowerment. Isabella is the founder and owner of multiple businesses:
- Intern Pursuit Software and Academy (a startup) provides employers
- IP Academy: The most effective learning experience delivering what you need when you need it.
- Intern Pursuit Game on Steam – 3D entertainment game on Steam
- The Intern Whisperer: Podcast distributed on 3 live radio stations, 16 podcast channel, and IP Facebook video page and YouTube
- Pivot Business Consulting – A business consulting firm specializing in process improvement and training;learning.
- Cat 5 Studios: Video and Serious Game production company
- All but dissertation for a PhD in Leadership with a specialization in Human Resource Development from Barry University
- Asana Certified Pro
- Certified Facilitator of e-Stimate Personality Assessment
- MBA from Belhaven University
- BA in English from Rollins College
- Previous President of Greater Orlando Organizational Development Network (GOOD)
- Member of TEDxOrlando Leadership team
- Member of Valencia College Business Advisory Board
- Portfolio Review with Valencia College Graphic Design Program
- Mentor with Rollins College Crummer Business School
- Company:The Intern Whisperer
- Short Bio:A serial entrepreneur specializing in Human Resource Development (training/learning) focused on mentoring, skill development, and creating cultures of inclusion and empowerment.
- August 26, 2021, 12:30 Hire Day Orlando 2021